Skip to content
- Up to 30 DAYS travel allowed outside the AREA OF PURCHASE to anywhere in the world at any time during the period of insurance, but for a MINIMUM period of 12 MONTHS (366 DAYS) purchased. This applies to the areas of EUROPE and AUSTRALASIA only.
- Under our ORBIT EXCEL and ORBIT BASIC scheme you are allowed ONE return journey back to UK/EU for up to 28 days. If you have purchased our STUDY ABROAD scheme, you are allowed up to FOUR return journeys back to the UK/EU for up to 28 days each.
- DISCOUNT for studying abroad is available as part of a degree course etc., where official confirmation must be produced and is required by Underwriters. Copy documentation can be scanned/emailed to us.
- ACTIVITIES, including bungee jumping, white water rafting, scuba diving, are covered as standard as per the listing on the Underwriter’s Policy Wording.
- Cover for travellers who have already left the UK/EU, subject to completion of the Underwriter’s DEPARTED document, which can be emailed to you.
- Facility to EXTEND your existing Long Stay cover while still travelling overseas, subject to completion of the Underwriter’s EXTENSION document, which can be emailed to you.
- Facility to RENEW your cover ONGOING, provided you intend returning back to the UK/EU before new travel insurance cover is purchased.